FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - A father and son who developed hotels in New York and Florida have been convicted on federal tax charges in Fort Lauderdale.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Two Iowa women pleaded guilty Thursday to federal felony charges that they embezzled nearly $6 million from West Des Moines insurer Aviva USA.
SEATTLE - Two Seattle-area men pleaded guilty Friday to federal charges stemming from an illegal tax shelter that enabled wealthy clients - including philanthropist Robert Wood Johnson IV and Hollywood mogul Haim Saban - to avoid paying taxes on $1.3 billion in capital gains.
SEATTLE - Two Seattle-area men have pleaded guilty to federal charges involving a tax shelter that helped wealthy clients - including philanthropist Robert Wood Johnson IV and Hollywood mogul Haim Saban - avoid paying taxes on $1.3 billion in capital gains.
EUGENE, Ore. - Lawyers for the prosecution and defense have outlined their cases to the jury in the trial of the co-founder of the U.S.
- Trial begins in Islamic charity tax case
- Swiss halfway done giving UBS account info to US
- Tax officials keep 'Crocodile Dundee' in Australia
- Ex-NBA, MSU star Jay Vincent charged in jobs scam
- Federal appeals court in NY rules against ACORN
- Hewlett-Packard cooperating in int'l bribe probe
- Kazakh bribe case fizzles; man pleads to tax count
- APNewsBreak: Kerry to pay Mass. tax on yacht
- Ex-UBS client gets house arrest for tax conviction
- Ex-UBS client faces sentencing in Fla. over taxes
- German police search Credit Suisse branches
- German authorities search Credit Suisse branches
- Judges eye secret tapes in L'Oreal heiress trial
- APNewsBreak: Skakel att'y to cop to Conn. tax plea
- Method Man pleads guilty to NYC tax-evasion charge
- Snipes hopes ex-adviser's arrest helps his case
- Ex-Detroit mayor in trouble with the law _ again
- Swiss parliament clears way for US tax deal
- Swiss parliament resolves split over UBS deal
- Swiss parliament approves US tax deal on 2nd try
- Swiss parties edge closer to ratifying US tax deal
- Swiss lawmakers reject deal with US in UBS tax row
- Crunch vote looms for Swiss-US deal in UBS tax row
- Italy makes cuts to dodge euro crisis
- Former Russian PM blasts trial against tycoon
- Ex-Wachovia VP charged in 9-year, $11M bank scam
- Hotel developers denied bail in tax fraud case
- Denmark's Hansen fined $1.1M for tax evasion
- Greece to receive EU part of bailout loan
- Greece receives EU part of bailout loan
- Russian tycoon Khodorkovsky declares hunger strike
- Chinese appliance tycoon jailed for 14 years
- Greek officials quits over singer husband's taxes
- US court: 2nd Rigas trial may be double jeopardy
- Ex-lobbyist convicted of tax evasion in Germany