SYDNEY - Indian-origin doctor Mohamed Haneef, wrongly accused of being involved in terrorism, will receive a "substantial" and confidential payout from the Australian government, a media report said Tuesday.
SYDNEY/NEW DELHI - Australia Wednesday asked its citizens to exercise a high degree of caution while travelling in India due to likely terror attacks and possible communal tension over a judgment on the land dispute in Ayodhya.
SYDNEY/NEW DELHI - Australia Wednesday advised its citizens to exercise a high degree of caution while travelling in India due to likely terror attacks and possible communal tension over a judgment on the Ayodhya land dispute.
SYDNEY - Australia has issued a fresh terror alert regarding India, advising its nationals to avoid some parts of the country and leading tourist spots including the Red Fort and Bahai temple in New Delhi.
SYDNEY - Three former Australian commandos are facing serious charges in relation to a late-night raid on a compound in Afghanistan that killed five children, Australia's top military prosecutor said Monday.
- High risk of terror attack in Delhi: Australian advisory
- 5 Australian Muslims charged with planning attack on army
- Australia to give US evidence in diving death case
- French 'Spider-Man' in Sydney court over climb
- 'Spiderman' arrested for scaling Sydney skyscraper
- Tax officials keep 'Crocodile Dundee' in Australia
- BHP bets on crop boom with hostile Potash bid
- Taliban receive Australian weapons: Report
- Aussie state wants more jail time for US doctor
- 17th Australian soldier killed in Afghanistan
- Australia: Google Street View broke privacy law
- Australia convicts US doctor for 3 surgery deaths
- US doctor convicted of manslaughter in Australia
- Two Australian soldiers killed in Afghanistan
- Australia launches privacy investigation of Google
- Australia orders privacy probe of Google
- Australian ninja students rescue mugging victim
- Australian cardinal urges new action on pedophiles
- Crew fined for entering restricted reef area
- 2 arrested from ship that smashed Australian reef
- 2 from ship that smashed Australian reef arrested
- LTTE supporters freed by Australian Supreme Court
- Australia worries about Rio Tinto verdict
- Australia concerned about Rio Tinto trial
- Woman, 92, charged in death of 98-year-old husband
- 2 Australians charged in vicious attack on tourist
- Bali bombmaker dead, confirms Indonesian president
- UN: Aboriginal program violates human rights
- Australia fights terrorism with tough visa checks
- Australia threatens Japan over whaling program
- 'Harry Potter' author hit with plagiarism lawsuit
- Whalers, activists clash again in Antarctic waters
- Australian hockey players await security scan after terror threat
- Australian court sentences 5 men in terrorist plot
- Australian jihadists jailed over terrorism plot