EL FASHER, Sudan - A U.N.
WASHINGTON - Sailors suffering from injuries incurred 10 years ago in the USS Cole attack are suing Sudan for damages.
CRETE, Neb. - The 26-year-old man who authorities say shot three co-workers at a Nebraska cold-storage plant before killing himself was "a good kid" who had fled the war in Sudan with his family, his brother said Friday.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Kenya on Friday allowed the International Criminal Court to open an office in the country, a development that comes after Kenya's commitment to the court came into question when the nation hosted Sudan's indicted leader last week.
KHARTOUM, Sudan - Three Russians abducted by gunmen in Sudan's restive Darfur region were freed by security forces after a clash with their kidnappers, a Sudanese news website reported Tuesday.
- 3 Russian pilots kidnapped in Darfur freed
- Sudan says 2 Russian pilots kidnapped in Darfur
- Sudan leader defies arrest warrant, visits Kenya
- Sudan army frees kidnapped Jordan peacekeepers
- Peacekeepers kidnapped in Darfur Jordanian
- Ugandan rebels said to kill 255 in central Africa
- Gitmo jury recommends 14 years for al-Qaida cook
- Gitmo jury to choose sentence for al-Qaida cook
- Guantanamo gears up for 1st trial under Obama
- 2 German aid workers abducted in Sudan set free
- Sudan's president in Chad despite arrest warrant
- Sudan expels 2 foreign aid workers in Darfur
- Int'l Court charges Sudan president with genocide
- US reaches plea deal at Guantanamo military trial
- Sudan releases prominent opposition leader
- 2 German aid workers abducted in Darfur
- 2 foreign aid workers abducted in Darfur
- Swedish probe regarding rights report on Sudan
- Sweden probes role of Swedes in Sudan's fighting
- 2 Sudanese rebels appear at war crimes court
- 2 Sudanese war crimes suspects surrender to court
- Killers of US diplomat escape from Sudanese prison
- Sudanese president sworn in after election win
- UN chief urges action against child soldiers
- Sudan detains opposition leader
- Sudan seeks arrest of key Darfur rebel leader
- Sudan leader re-elected despite war crimes charges
- Sudan's incumbent president wins re-election
- ICC Prosecutor condemns Sudan noncooperation
- UN mission in Darfur: abducted peacekeepers are OK
- Sudan election violence kills at least 5 in south
- Egypt frees Israeli journalist arrested at border
- Kidnapped Red Cross worker freed in Darfur
- 2 arrested for ambush on UN-AU Darfur peacekeepers
- International Court dismisses case of Darfur rebel