NEW YORK - New York Mets closer Francisco Rodriguez is in plea talks and anger management classes, his lawyer said Thursday.
NEW YORK - New York Mets closer Francisco Rodriguez is due in court to face charges that he assaulted his girlfriend's father and then violated a restraining order stemming from the incident.
NEW YORK - Mets chief operating officer Jeff Wilpon and his father Fred, the team's owner, sat side by side and spoke for nearly three-quarters of an hour about responsibility, cultural change and thinking outside the box to bring winning back to an organization that has won little recently.
PINTO, Spain - Alberto Contador blamed it all on a bad piece of filet mignon, and promised he would prevail in the end.
PARIS - Three-time Tour de France champion Alberto Contador of Spain tested positive for a banned steroid while winning this year's race and has been suspended by cycling's governing body.
- Prosecutor: Man in DUI case drank beyond reason
- Trial over Angels pitcher's death nears end
- K-Rod released on bail over text-message counts
- Judge gives K-Rod bail over text message charges
- Ex-NL MVP Mitchell to stand trial in assault case
- Former slugger Mitchell accused of punching golfer
- Prosecutor: Mets' K-Rod violates restraining order
- Mets' Rodriguez is facing more charges
- K-Rod due in NYC court after fight at Citi Field
- Opening statements to begin in Adenhart case
- Toronto police turn over Clemens documents
- Clemens' lawyers ask NY judge to toss suit
- Clemens, in court, tells judge: 'Not guilty'
- Roger Clemens pleads not guilty to charge of lying
- Clemens arrives at federal court for arraignment
- Clemens heads to DC, this time for court
- DR police charge Burgos with attempted murder
- Brewers' Gallardo robbed at gunpoint
- Lawyer: NY gov didn't lie about World Series tix
- Ex-judge: Possible criminal charges for NY gov
- State obscures elite Texas Rangers' border work
- Judge in Clemens case issues gag order
- Clemens vows to fight perjury charges
- Baseball great Clemens indicted in steroid case
- If Clemens is smart, he'll cut losses starting now
- Roger Clemens indicted in steroid case
- Lawyers: Doc shows Jamie McCourt also owns Dodgers
- Roger Clemens charged with perjury in steroid case
- MLBPA challenges Mets' actions in K-Rod case
- Rodriguez apologizes to teammates, fans for fight
- McNamee lawyer hails Clemens appeal ruling
- After woeful 2009, New York Mets slide again
- Roger Clemens loses defamation lawsuit appeal
- Suspended Mets' Rodriguez freed without bail
- Suspended Mets star Rodriguez released, no bail