PESHAWAR, PAKISTAN (GaeaTimes.com)- A Muharram procession that was taken out in the city of Peshawar in Pakistan on Thursday was struck by tragedy when it was targeted by terrorists who carried out a vicious attack that killed one and left many injured.
LUXEMBOURG - The EU on Thursday supported the advisory that Washington issued telling American travelers to beware of potential terrorist threats in Europe, and said the bloc should improve its security policies and its consultations with Washington.
NEW DELHI - Interpol notified its members on Thursday that India has issued arrest warrants for five Pakistani citizens, including two army officers, for alleged involvement in the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, an official said.
ISLAMABAD - The video at first seems like many others filmed in Pakistan's tribal areas: The bearded militant sits cross-legged on the floor, an AK-47 propped against the wall behind him.
KABUL, Afghanistan - Taliban officials have engaged in periodic, discreet contacts with Afghan and U.S.
- Euro terror alert spotlights voiceprint technology
- Pakistan officials: 8 German militants killed
- Man held over US plot faces UK extradition hearing
- Times Square bomber faces sentencing in NYC
- US strike kills 5 German militants in Pakistan
- Chair of soccer club in cricket scandal found dead
- Pakistan: Dozens of Europeans in terror training
- Pakistani officials: Suspected US missiles kill 16
- Intel: Strikes continue amid border tension
- Intel: 2nd alleged US missile strike hits Pakistan
- Intel: US missiles kill 8 militants in NW Pakistan
- Officials think bin Laden involved in Europe plot
- Ex-Pakistani leader admits mistakes while in power
- Ex-Pakistani general forms political party
- Ex-Pakistani general to form political party
- Official: Germans, Brits behind Europe terror plot
- Europe terror threat still active
- Experts: Terror threat against Europe still active
- AP source: Some drone strikes tied to terror plot
- Terrorist plot uncovered in Europe
- Pakistan court orders government to probe graft
- Plane arrives in Pakistan after false bomb threat
- Bomb scare diverts plane; may have been a hoax
- Plane bomb suspect released in Sweden
- Bomb scare delays plane; may have been a hoax
- Sweden Bomb Scare
- Pakistan jet evacuated in Sweden after bomb threat
- Pakistan angry over terror conviction in US
- Pakistanis furious over woman's US prison sentence
- Pakistan to fight for terrorist convict's release
- Pakistani given 86 years for firing at US troops
- Pakistani sentenced in NY to 86 years in prison
- Pakistani to be sentenced in NYC for soldier clash
- US official: CIA runs elite Afghan fighting force
- Counterterror chief: al-Qaida threat more complex