OKLAHOMA CITY - The reclamation of Sean Sutton's coaching career has begun.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Larry Jones, a traveling preacher from Oklahoma, gave 20 cents to a hungry child on the streets in Haiti in 1979 and felt more could be done to help starving children.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A federal judge has declined to lift a stay of execution for an Oklahoma man whose lethal injection was put on hold because the state ran out of one of the drugs used in the procedure.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former auditor for the Commissioners of the Land Office in Oklahoma has pleaded guilty to embezzling more than $1 million from the agency.
- Okla. judge sets trial for MD charged with murder
- Judge stays Oklahoma man's execution for 3rd time
- British kickboxer sought in death of ex-US Marine
- Judge extends order blocking Okla. abortion law
- Granny shocked by police stun gun in bed sues
- Granny Tasered in bed by police sues Okla. city
- Clinic: New Okla. abortion law hard on patients
- Okla. governor vetoes 2 abortion bills
- NCAA: Kansas struggling against Northern Iowa
- NCAA: New Mexico, Washington tip off
- NCAA: Northern Iowa leads Kansas early
- NCAA: Tennessee beats Ohio 83-68
- High court hears ex-Enron CEO Skilling's appeal
- Former financial officer guilty of wire fraud
- Sutton arrested on prescription drug charges
- Girl's visit with accused abductor violated order
- Okla. man accused of killing wife, kidnapping girl
- Okla. man pleads for return of missing daughter, 7
- Hot-shooting Bulls stop Spurs, win 3rd straight
- Okla. doctor competent to be tried in son's death
- Mental health cuts could affect Okla. communities
- Okla. boy says mom, her friend beat him over food
- No rape charges for 2 ex-Okla. gov mansion workers
- 2009 was year of political change in state