NORTHAMPTON, Mass. - Grand jury evidence doesn't support the charges against a Massachusetts teen accused of bullying a 15-year-old classmate who committed suicide, her attorney said Wednesday.
NORTHAMPTON, Mass. - Two teens accused of participating in the bullying of a 15-year-old Massachusetts girl who hanged herself are due for court appearances.
NORTHAMPTON, Pa. - A man who served prison time for a 1992 murder was charged Sunday with fatally stabbing four people, including a woman described as the suspect's former girlfriend and her 87-year-old grandfather.
NORTHAMPTON, Pa. - A 53-year-old father of three who a relative said rushed to his neighbor's house after hearing screams was found stabbed to death along with three others in eastern Pennsylvania.
NORTHAMPTON, Mass. - For more than two years, supporters of former University of Massachusetts student Jason Vassell have urged prosecutors to drop charges against him that stemmed from a racially charged fight and sparked protests, demonstrations and accusations of bias.
- Ex-UMass student gets probation in stabbings of 2
- Documents: Bullied teen sought help from school
- 3 plead not guilty in Mass. school bullying case
- 3 charged in Mass. bullying to skip arraignment
- 9 charged with bullying Mass. teen who killed self
- Restaurant worker charged in deadly Mass. fire
- Man pleads not guilty to setting deadly Mass. fire
- Man arrested in connection with deadly Mass. fire
- Authorities make arrest in deadly Mass. fire
- Residents talk safety after string of Mass. fires
- 9 fires in western Massachusetts leave 2 dead