TACOMA, Wash. - Two white men from Washington state, including an Aryan Nations follower who ran for public office in Idaho, have been indicted in what authorities say was a racially motivated attack on a black bar patron.
NEW YORK - A right-wing New Jersey blogger was convicted at his third trial Friday of making threats against three federal judges in Illinois in retaliation for a ruling supporting gun control.
NEW YORK - A federal appeals court judge from Illinois testified Wednesday that he felt threatened by a New Jersey blogger's inflammatory Internet tirades over a ruling supporting gun control.
MOSCOW - A court in central Russia has sentenced a neo-Nazi leader to life in jail and imprisoned 13 others for four hate killings and multiple assaults.
PHOENIX - Minutemen groups, a surge in Border Patrol agents, and a tough new immigration law aren't enough for a reputed neo-Nazi who's now leading a militia in the Arizona desert.
- Lawyers want defendant's neo-Nazi tattoos covered
- Russian court bans neo-Nazi group
- White supremacists, demonstrators square off in LA
- Moscow judge who sentenced neo-Nazis shot to death
- Court OKs extradition of Swede in Auschwitz case
- NJ blogger: Rants were sanctioned by FBI
- 9 Russian neo-Nazis get up to 23 years in prison
- Suspect in Auschwitz sign theft arrested in Sweden
- Arrest of ex-Neo-Nazi sought in Auschwitz theft
- High court tosses ruling favorable to Abu-Jamal
- Court reinstates death sentence for Ohio neo-Nazi
- Accused Holocaust museum shooter dies in prison