VARANASI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)-The Varanasi Bomb Blast which killed a child and left several others injured has sent shock waves across the nation and it marks the re emergence of terrorist activities after a period of lull.
SRINAGAR, India - Two people were shot dead by security forces Saturday as deaths continued to mount during weeks of defiant protests against India's rule over the predominantly Muslim region of Kashmir.
SRINAGAR, India - Four people were killed Tuesday as thousands of protesters ignored police warnings they would be shot on sight if they defied a round-the-clock curfew declared in Indian-controlled Kashmir in an attempt to quell weeks of deadly civil unrest against Indian rule.
NEW DELHI - British Prime Minister David Cameron said Thursday that his visit to India had deeply strengthened the bonds between Britain and its former colony, whose burgeoning economy he wants to help his own country recover from a brutal recession.
NEW DELHI - An official says the Indian and U.S.
- India asks for access to American
- Pakistan court prevents arrest of hardline cleric
- Pakistan court: Mumbai suspect can stay free
- Maoist rebels kill 6 villagers in central India
- Pakistani accused in Mumbai attacks gets death
- Indian court convicts Pakistani in Mumbai siege
- India, Pakistan leaders agree on new peace talks
- India, Pakistan leaders talk at regional meeting
- India accuses diplomat of spying for Pakistan
- India arrests diplomat for spying for Pakistan
- Obama: Al-Qaida would use nuke if it could
- Ahead of nuclear talks, Obama sees foreign leaders
- Obama takes non-nuclear pledge to world leaders
- Gates says terrorist groups help each other