KINSHASA - Rwandan Hutu rebels have shot dead 21 people in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Xinhua reported Wednesday.
JOHANNESBURG - U.N. officials on Wednesday celebrated the arrest of a Congolese militia commander accused in gang rapes of more than 300 people, an easy and rare catch that happened only when he was handed over by fellow fighters.
JOHANNESBURG - Fellow rebels handed over the Congolese commander arrested for allegedly leading fighters in the mass gang-rapes of more than 300 people, a U.N.
KINSHASA, Congo - A man arrested after throwing rocks at President Joseph Kabila's motorcade committed suicide in his jail cell, a government press release said Monday, while human rights groups raised questions about his death.
KINSHASA, Congo - Police in southeastern Congo say they have arrested three men carrying six suitcases full of elephant tusks.
- Congo: Army needs help to stop mass rape attacks
- Congo arrests 2 over Indian peacekeeper killings
- Two held for attacking Indian peacekeepers in Congo
- Charges sought in death of Congo leader Lumumba
- Lawyers: Murder of Congolese PM was war crime
- Congo activist's death reflects power struggle
- Congo sentences 2 Norwegians to death for spying
- Several arrested for Congo activist's death
- Head of large Congo human rights group found dead
- New Congo rebel group sparks fears of more unrest
- Congo to start anew in case against 2 Norwegians
- Congo's army says Spanish hostage has been freed
- Congo police arrest 2 soldiers in reporter's death
- Congo group accuses soldiers of killing animals