SAIR, West Bank - Israeli police killed a West Bank construction worker as he tried to sneak into Jerusalem on Sunday, shedding rare light on the risks taken by thousands of Palestinians who are desperate for jobs but are denied permits to enter Israel.
SAIR, West Bank - Israeli police shot and killed a construction worker from this West Bank village Sunday after he used a rope to scale a towering wall meant to keep Palestinians from sneaking into Israel, police and a witness said.
JERUSALEM - Two Israeli soldiers have been convicted of using a 9-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield during last year's Gaza war.
JERUSALEM - Israeli police say Palestinian gunmen have opened fire at an Israeli vehicle in the West Bank, lightly wounding a motorist.
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - The Palestinian militant Hamas group has convicted a Gaza man on charges of spying for Israel and sentenced him to death.
- Israeli police move into Jerusalem mosque compound
- Violence in east Jerusalem clouds peace efforts
- Hamas action to catch spies spreads panic in Gaza
- Israeli Arab accused of spying freed in plea deal
- Top Hamas official arrested in Egypt
- Chavez meets with Venezuela's Jewish leaders
- Israel grants Mumbai nanny citizenship for bravery
- Gaza smugglers dead, missing in Israeli strike
- Iranian opposition leader's home attacked
- Dubai police chief calls BlackBerry a spy tool
- Crowds attack home of Iranian opposition leader
- Palestinians crack down on Hamas after shooting
- Hamas: 150 members arrested in wake of shooting
- Hamas claims responsibility for attack on Israelis
- Palestinian kills 4 Israelis on eve of peace talks
- Politics, alleged fraud disturb Jerusalem cemetery
- Stabbings suspect unlikely to return to Mich. soon
- Police: Israeli also suspect in stabbing in Israel
- Police: Israeli man also suspect in Israel attack
- Stabbing spree suspect agrees to return to Mich.
- German judge sets alleged Israeli spy free on bail
- Alleged Israeli spy to appear in German court
- Fears remain in Mich. after stabbing spree arrest
- Stabbing spree suspect nabbed before Israel flight
- Mom believes suspected serial stabber is innocent
- Prosecutor: knife in serial stabbing suspect's car
- Stabbing spree suspect arrested at Atlanta airport
- Police: Suspected stabber had prior Va. arrest
- Poland extradites alleged Israeli spy to Germany
- Man arrested at Atlanta airport in stabbings spree
- Suspect in Mich., Va. stabbings nabbed in Atlanta
- Hezbollah accuses Israel of Hariri assassination
- Israeli nuclear whistleblower out of prison again
- Widow of NYC rabbi killed in Mumbai can stay in US
- Polish court orders alleged Israeli spy extradited