ISLAMABAD - The bodies of four men apparently killed by the Taliban for working as informers for the US, were found Tuesday in Pakistan's lawless tribal zone, officials said.
ISLAMABAD - Washington has turned down Pakistan's proposal to swap US official Raymond Davis, who shot dead two men in Lahore, with Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani scientist who is serving a prison term in US for killing marines in Afghanistan, it was reported here.
ISLAMABAD - A special anti-terrorism trial court in Pakistan's Rawalpindi city Saturday adjourned the hearing of the 26/11 Mumbai terror-attack case till March 5.
ISLAMABAD - At least four people were killed as militants in Pakistan's restive tribal region torched 10 NATO tankers meant for fuel supply to troops in neighbouring Afghanistan, a media report said Friday.
ISLAMABAD - Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD), the public face of banned militant outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), is gunning for the head of US diplomat Raymond Davis, accused of killing two Pakistanis, by starting a "Hate America" campaign in Pakistan.
- US drone strikes kill 15 militants in Pakistan
- 20 militants killed in Pakistan
- Pakistani Taliban issues video of ISI spy’s execution
- One killed in Pakistan bomb blast
- Bid to bomb sensitive buildings foiled in Pakistan
- Suspect in Pakistani politician’s assassination indicted
- Arrest warrant issued against Musharraf
- `It’s terrifying bomber was 14-year-old in school uniform’
- Two blasts in Pakistan city
- GenNext of Taliban joins insurgency
- Benazir killing: Malik in dark about Musharraf being named accused
- Sikhs in Pakistan seek compensation for terror losses
- 11 injured in Pakistan bomb blast
- Indian lacks courage to expose Hindu extremists: Pakistan
- 22,000 flee due to fighting in Pakistan
- 11 killed, 32 injured in Peshawar blast
- Eight killed in Peshawar blast
- Hafiz Saeed publicly slams Pope, defends blasphemy law
- Five blasts rock Pakistan (Second Lead)
- Eight die in suicide bombing in Pakistan tunnel
- Twin blasts rock Pakistan’s tribal area
- Pakistan to again seek access to 26/11 witnesses
- Four held as probe begins into Lahore, Karachi blasts
- High costs ground Pakistan gunships in terror war
- 15 killed in suicide blasts targeting Shiites in Lahore, Karachi (Third Lead)
- 13 killed in suicide blast in Lahore Shiite procession (Second Lead)
- Pakistan demands drone technology from US
- Former ISI officer killed by Taliban
- Two Pakistani soldiers, one civilian killed in roadside bombing
- Pakistani public now unconcerned about terrorism: Study
- Pakistan not to call itself `frontline state’ in terror war
- Six killed as Taliban abduct Hungarian oil company employees
- Rocket attacks kill three soldiers in Pakistan
- Four bodies found in Pakistan
- 15 killed in Pakistan bus blast