DUBLIN - Ireland's police force says its detectives have arrested nine suspected Irish Republican Army dissidents and seized weapons.
VATICAN CITY - The Vatican says its investigation of sexual abuse by clergy throughout Ireland will include meetings with victims and families.
LONDON - Police in Northern Ireland say a man has been charged with terrorism offenses after police uncovered a suspected dissident Irish Republican Army weapons cache.
HADLEY, Mass. - Prosecutors say they will call up to 50 witnesses in their case against three girls accused of bullying a classmate so relentlessly that she committed suicide.
LONDON - Pope Benedict XVI apologized to five people who were molested by priests as children in his latest effort to defuse the sex abuse crisis shaking his church, as thousands of people angered at the Vatican's response marched in central London in the biggest protest of his 5-year papacy.
- Irish archbishop: Cover-ups made child abuse worse
- Judge finds no collusion in '97 murder of King Rat
- Shoes, eggs hurled at ex-Brit PM Blair in Dublin
- Shoe, eggs hurled at ex-Brit PM Blair in Dublin
- Former Calif. priest faces sex charges in Ireland
- Irish find remains of IRA victim missing since '81
- Irish republican gets life for killing soldier
- Sinn Fein leader's brother fights abuse charges
- Vatican revises its rules on clerical sex abuse
- Vatican issues sex abuse guidelines after crisis
- Vatican issues new sex abuse norms after crisis
- Ex-US security chief mulls lessons of terror war
- Russia: Suspected spies include Russian citizens
- Ex-spy: May be 50 undercover Russian couples in US
- ETA suspect wanted by Spain used fake Belfast ID
- Irish, relatives mourn '85 Air India terror attack
- Report: NIreland's Bloody Sunday killings unjust
- Ireland expels Israeli over forged passports
- Day of truth arrives for Bloody Sunday survivors
- 'Bloody Sunday' in NIreland faces moment of truth
- Pope appoints panel to investigate Ireland abuse
- Irish bishop resigns in Vatican move against abuse
- Irish bishop resigns, says he didn't report abuse
- Irish church: Pope accepts bishop's resignation
- Pope promises action against clerical sex abuse
- Snapshots of Catholic priests accused of abuse
- AP IMPACT: Predator priests shuffled around globe
- US woman silently pleads not guilty in terror case
- Lawyer: US terror suspect to plead not guilty
- Anglican leader: Irish church lost all credibility
- 2nd American woman charged in 'Jihad Jane' case
- 2nd woman charged in 'Jihad Jane' case
- AP sources: 2nd woman charged in 'Jihad Jane' case
- New book IDs Sinn Fein's Adams as IRA godfather
- Pope opens solemn Holy Week amid sex abuse crisis