DAMASCUS, Syria - Syria has accused a 19-year-old blogger who is in prison of being a spy, an official said Monday in the first comment from authorities on a case that sparked calls by a leading rights group for the young woman's release.
DAMASCUS, Syria - Syria accuses a 19-year-old detained blogger of being a spy, a Syrian official said Monday, the first comment from the authorities in a case that sparked calls by the New York-based Human Rights Watch for the young woman's release.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration is pushing to make it easier for the government to tap into internet and e-mail communications.
STOCKHOLM - WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Tuesday requested a new lawyer to represent him in the ongoing Swedish rape investigation and suggested the allegations against him could stem from personal conflicts.
STOCKHOLM - Swedish prosecutors defended their handling of a rape allegation against the founder of WikiLeaks, saying Sunday that they had made no mistakes in issuing an arrest warrant and withdrawing it less than a day later.
- WikiLeaks founder rejects sex abuse accusations
- Sweden withdraws warrant for WikiLeaks founder
- Report: rape investigation of WikiLeaks founder
- Michael Moore praises suspected WikiLeaks source
- WikiLeaks seeks online safe haven in Sweden
- India eyes Google and Skype in security crackdown
- What to do about WikiLeaks? Not much can be done
- Plugging the WikiLeak: What can the government do?
- Swedish Web hosting firm confirms WikiLeaks link
- US braces for blowback over Afghan war disclosures
- Hit list draws fire in wake of leaked US documents
- Boston judge cuts penalty in song-sharing case
- Judge rebuffs Viacom in YouTube copyright case
- Summary Box: Google beats Viacom in copyright case
- Judge hands Google victory in $1B Viacom lawsuit
- Judge sides with Google in $1B Viacom lawsuit
- FBI investigating AT&T iPad security breach
- TechBits package
- French police detain alleged Twitter hacker
- Viacom, YouTube air dirty laundry in legal battle
- Viacom-YouTube secrets to be exposed in lawsuit
- German court overturns law on phone, e-mail data
- Film companies lose file sharing case in Australia
- China: Clinton Internet speech harms ties with US
- Business Highlights