ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - Resorts Atlantic City, the nation's first casino to open outside Nevada, will adopt a roaring '20s theme to capitalize on the success of "Boardwalk Empire," the HBO series about Prohibition-era Atlantic City.
BOSTON - As U.S. Rep.
BOSTON - The wife of Congressman John Tierney is set to plead guilty to federal charges she helped her brother conceal income from an alleged illegal offshore gambling business that generated millions of dollars.
DENVER - Colorado GOP gubernatorial candidate Dan Maes has released decades-old personnel files amid recent questions about his law enforcement career in Kansas in the 1980s - records that support his claim that his boss did know that he was investigating a gambling ring and meeting with the Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - What "The Sopranos" did for a pork store in northern New Jersey and "Sex and the City" did for a Manhattan cupcake shop, Atlantic City is hoping "Boardwalk Empire" does for the seaside gambling resort.
- Online gambling company agrees to forfeit $33M
- AP Interview: Colo.'s Maes details police role
- No more bets: WA court says online bookie illegal
- Interpol cracks down on World Cup gambling in Asia
- NY, NJ crack down on alleged mob gambling rings
- Malaysia nixes sports betting for non-Muslims
- Ala governor gets victory in fight against casinos
- 34 reputed mobsters indicted in New Jersey
- Ill. town's ex-mayor's return reawakens corruption
- Ala. antigambling task force head eyes casino boss
- Ex-gambling operator contests ND tax claim
- Alabama governor sets big agenda for final year
- Midnight order halts Ala. raid of $87M casino
- Judge halts state raid of big Alabama bingo center
- Neb. officials try to restrict gaming machines
- New York man admits role in sports betting ring