LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies have seized marijuana and conducted raids at 16 locations across Southern California.
LOS ANGELES - A California appeals court ruled Thursday that psychiatric and other confidential records of Franciscan friars accused of sex abuse should be made public in a long-awaited decision that could speed the release of similar documents about dozens of other accused priests and religious figures.
SAN FRANCISCO - California has a long history of defying conventional wisdom on the issue of marijuana, including its embrace of the drug in the 1960s and its landmark medical pot law 14 years ago.
DENVER - A Colorado pot grower trying a first-in-the-nation drug defense based on Obama administration memos about marijuana saw his case take a serious blow Wednesday when a federal judge felled the effort.
DENVER - A pot grower won't be allowed to use Colorado's medical marijuana law to fend off federal drug charges.
- Colorado pot grower loses round in federal court
- Police arrest suspect in LA pot dispensary killing
- Report: Illegal drug use up sharply last year
- Trial set for Mass. doc in abortion patient death
- FACT CHECK: Obama's tone shifts on health care
- LA sheriff says almost all pot clinics criminal
- Calderon: Violence price worth paying in drug war
- Drug enforcement stand could cost Paul Ky. votes
- Merck discloses probe of foreign sales practices
- Va. health care reform lawsuit clears 1st hurdle
- Colo. pot shops face closure under tough new rules
- Most Colo. pot center owners have arrest records
- Oakland pot-growing plan worries small bud tenders
- Study: Pot prices would plummet if Calif legalizes
- LA police investigate 3rd pot dispensary shooting
- LA police probe 2 marijuana dispensary killings
- Police: 2 dead in pot dispensary robbery attempts
- Police say man killed in LA pot dispensary
- Medical pot can cost parents in custody disputes
- ER doctors: Lawsuit fears lead to overtesting
- LA haze begins to clear as pot dispensaries close
- Ritter signs medical marijuana regulations
- Judge denies bid to stop closure of LA pot shops
- Drug overdose: Medical marijuana facing a backlash
- Montana city to halt new medical pot businesses
- Firebomb thrown at marijuana businesses in Montana
- Los Angeles prepared to smoke out pot dispensaries
- MS patient makes bail in NJ medical marijuana case
- WellPoint to cancel coverage only in fraud cases
- Europe trade deal could hit Indian generic drugs
- Colo. medical pot grower to fight federal charges
- Colo. pot case highlights growers' worries
- Israeli police arrest 6 organ trafficking suspects
- Scam alert issued on new health care law
- No-nonsense Los Angeles DA eyes higher office