GREEN BAY, Wis. - The idea that the Green Bay Packers' defense isn't itself without cornerbacks Charles Woodson and Al Harris isn't exactly a startling revelation.
CHEQUAMEGON-NICOLET NATIONAL FOREST, Wis. - A suspected band of marijuana farmers accused of transforming part of a national forest in northeastern Wisconsin into their own private pot plantations left behind irrigation pits, clear-cutting of trees and bags of fertilizer.
GREEN BAY, Wis. - Northern Wisconsin's Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest is a vast, verdant getaway for hundreds of thousands of campers, hikers and anglers every year.
GREEN BAY, Wis. - Authorities estimate they seized at least 50,000 marijuana plants during a sweep through a northeastern Wisconsin national forest.
GREEN BAY, Wis. - Federal prosecutors believe a single drug organization is behind several marijuana farms that were raided by authorities in a national forest in northeast Wisconsin.
- Agents raid pot operation in Wis. national forest
- Packers call on Pickett, others to replace Jolly
- Chmura, Fleming, Koch inducted into Packers Hall
- NFL suspends Packers DL Jolly indefinitely
- Rookie Burnett could be Packers' Plan B at safety
- Packers' Jolly signs free agent tender
- Packers' Underwood facing sexual assault claim
- Police: Green Bay Packer accused of sexual assault
- Police: Green Bay Packer accused of assault
- A diploma mill's trail leads to Wisconsin inmate