KARLSRUHE - A spokesman in Germany for the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) has been indicted on terrorism charges, federal justice authorities said Monday in Karlsruhe.
BONN - Imams have told a top German official that Muslims in Germany fear they may suffer hate attacks.
BEIJING - Imprisoned Chinese democracy campaigner Liu Xiaobo on Friday won the Nobel Peace Prize - an award that drew furious condemnation from the authoritarian government and calls from world leaders including President Barack Obama for Liu's quick release.
LUXEMBOURG - The EU on Thursday supported the advisory that Washington issued telling American travelers to beware of potential terrorist threats in Europe, and said the bloc should improve its security policies and its consultations with Washington.
ISLAMABAD - The video at first seems like many others filmed in Pakistan's tribal areas: The bearded militant sits cross-legged on the floor, an AK-47 propped against the wall behind him.
- Euro terror alert spotlights voiceprint technology
- Pakistan officials: 8 German militants killed
- Catholic acolyte convicted of sexual abuse
- US strike kills 5 German militants in Pakistan
- US terror warning could hurt Europe's economy
- Pakistan: Dozens of Europeans in terror training
- Germany: no indication of any imminent attack
- UK says terror threat in France, Germany now high
- US warns Americans to be vigilant when in Europe
- Border shooting game sparks controversy in Germany
- Officials think bin Laden involved in Europe plot
- German man confesses in court to terrorism charges
- Sweden ups terror threat alert to 'elevated'
- Report: US, EU must join to stop homegrown terror
- Official: Germans, Brits behind Europe terror plot
- Europol: Terror threat still real
- Germany's Daimler to add integrity executive
- Germany: Woman killed estranged husband, son
- Germany: Woman killed estranged-husband, son
- German police report shooting at hospital
- German Jesuits offer compensation to abuse victims
- Father of German school shooter on trial
- US widens probe of HP bribery allegations
- US Marines take back pirate-held ship off Somalia
- Demjanjuk health issues taking over trial
- Kenyan court convicts, sentences 7 Somali pirates
- Germany charges Austrian with spying for Russia
- German bishops expand sex abuse guidelines
- Afghan president criticizes anti-terror strategy
- German court finds HIV singer guilty; no jail time
- German court finds HIV singer guilty
- UK declassifies file on glamorous German spy
- Catholic priest charged with rape of 14-year-old
- FDA commissioner says agency needs more authority
- German man faces terrorism charges in US plot