FORT WORTH, Texas - A defense attorney on Thursday blocked a mental evaluation for the Army psychiatrist accused in last year's shooting rampage at Fort Hood, saying it should not be conducted before a hearing to determine whether his client will stand trial.
FORT WORTH, Texas - A military officer has ordered that the Fort Hood shooting suspect receive a mental evaluation ahead of his hearing next week.
FORT WORTH, Texas - The media and others should not be allowed to hear testimony next month from about three dozen survivors of last year's Fort Hood shooting rampage because the suspect, an Army psychiatrist, will be unable to get a fair trial, his attorney said Wednesday.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Military supervisors must have access to soldiers' personnel records and be aware of signs of potential workplace violence, the Defense Department said Friday in its final report on the Fort Hood shootings.
DALLAS - American Airlines has fired a worker charged with theft after police searching his home found thousands of dollars worth of items that passengers left on planes at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, the airline said Thursday.
- American Airlines plane cleaner charged with theft
- Texas Rangers get OK to exit bankruptcy protection
- Texas Rangers exit bankruptcy protection
- Texas Rangers step closer to exiting bankruptcy
- Nolan Ryan group wins auction for Rangers
- Nolan Ryan group wins auction for Texas Rangers
- Nolan Ryan group wins auction for Tx Rangers
- Bidding war starts in Texas Rangers auction
- Cuban submits highest opening bid for Tx Rangers
- Judge keeps Aug 4 auction for Texas Rangers
- Nolan Ryan lobbies for auction of Texas Rangers
- Texas Rangers auction date in question
- Creditors raise new concerns over Rangers' sale
- Judge sets Aug 4 auction of Texas Rangers
- Texas Rangers sued by prospective buyers
- Psst, wanna buy a major league team? Got $500M?
- Judge backs off delay of Rangers' sale hearing
- Judge orders mediation for Texas Rangers, lenders
- Rangers expected to change bankruptcy plan
- Rangers say creditors not hurt by team's sale
- Judge backs MLB financing for Rangers
- Creditors voice concerns over Rangers' bankruptcy
- AP INVESTIGATION: Texas man faked way into Army
- Army indicates it will seek death in Ft. Hood case
- Texas gov. gives copy of pardon to man's family
- Man convicted in slaying of Broncos cornerback
- Fort Hood suspect moving from hospital to jail
- Attorney: Mental exam delayed in Fort Hood case
- Fort Hood suspect's lawyer seeks mental exam delay
- Attorney: Fort Hood suspect to have mental exam
- Scores arrested in north Texas cockfight raid
- Attorney: Fort Hood suspect has more restrictions