DALLAS - The district attorney whose office prosecuted a Texas man who was executed for setting fire to his home and killing his three daughters asked a judge to recuse himself from a hearing that could declare the executed man innocent.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Lawyers for one of the men convicted of killing three 8-year-old Cub Scouts in West Memphis say he should be granted a new trial because of new evidence in the case.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - A prosecutor told a new jury on Monday that a jeweler who has made pieces for Donald Trump and Yoko Ono got rid of his wife by burning her in a barrel outside their home and disposing of even her bones and teeth, possibly with acid used in his line of work.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. - A state crime lab specialist has taken the stand as testimony resumes in the trial of a man charged in the killings of a woman and her two daughters in a Connecticut home invasion three years ago.
HOUSTON - Imprisoned for 27 years for a rape he didn't commit, Michael Anthony Green walked out of jail a free man on Friday and in the process was able to leave behind some of the anger that had fueled his survival behind bars.
- Texan exonerated for rape freed on bond
- 1977 Washington state cold case homicide solved
- LA Grim Sleeper suspect had 4-decade arrest record
- New look for cold cases after arrest in LA murders
- Cops to probe cold cases for serial killer ties
- LA 'Grim Sleeper' probe to check unsolved killings
- Records: Girl's killer 'calm, calculating'
- Ex-boyfriend sentenced in slaying of NYPD employee
- Texas judge orders DNA test decade after execution
- Egypt orders new autopsy for police beating victim
- 2 arrests after body parts found by Calif. river
- Guatemala orders DNA tests prior to all adoptions
- Ex-lover pleads guilty in slaying of NYPD employee
- DNA tests vindicate Ohio man convicted of '81 rape
- DNA tests vindicate Ohio man convicted of rape
- Police: After 21 years, DNA match to NY killings
- SF crime lab at center of growing scandal
- Soldier gets death sentence in 1985 family murders
- Mexico: Producer stays free pending forensic tests
- SF crime lab scandal strains justice system
- Calif. judge sentences serial killer to death
- Execution halted for Texas man claiming innocence
- Flood of appeals likely after Neb. CSI conviction
- Condemned Texas man seeks reprieve for DNA testing
- Judge: Son's DNA can be used at father's trial
- Database can crack missing person cases _ if used
- 2 ex-FBI officials to probe NC crime lab practices
- California man convicted of 5 serial slayings
- Closing arguments ending in CA serial killing case
- Prosecutor: Man stalked, killed 5 Calif. victims
- Pathologist: Ex-cop's 3rd wife died accidentally
- Police debate use of family DNA to ID suspects
- DNA evidence exonerates NY man of 1976 rape
- Sex offender convicted in Wis. triple homicide
- Women say convicted Texas ex-pastor made advances