BANGKOK - Accused Russian arms trafficker Viktor Bout filed a last-ditch appeal Friday to try to stall his extradition to the United States, where he faces terrorism charges.
BANGKOK - Thailand's government will hold a special meeting to discuss the pros and cons of extraditing Russian arms smuggler Viktor Bout to the U.S., weighing concerns about relations with Moscow and Washington, the prime minister said.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's national security adviser said Tuesday that nations need to work together better to combat money laundering and other crimes that send arms, drugs and other deadly weapons across international borders.
LONDON - A Pakistani man alleged to have planned a major al-Qaida attack in Britain and wanted by U.S.
BANGKOK - An alleged Russian arms smuggler dubbed "The Merchant of Death" was led off by masked commandos after a Thai court Tuesday removed a key legal obstacle to his U.S.
- Thai court drops case against Viktor Bout
- Viktor Bout extradition stalled by Thai ruling
- Viktor Bout wears flak jacket to Bangkok court
- Reports: al-Qaida suspect arrested in Italy
- Albanian to be extradited to US for crimes in NY
- Spain asks SAfrica to extradite ex-Rwanda general
- Cops in court over alleged terror suspect assault
- Suspect in woman's slaying to return to NC from NY
- Poland: Court releases Chechen separatist leader
- Chechen separatist Zakayev arrested in Poland
- Plea bargain announced in NY student beating case
- Sect leader Jeffs fights extradition to Texas
- Suspect in consulate deaths appears in Texas court
- Suspected arms dealer's extradition to US delayed
- Ex-Argentine officer fights extradition from US
- Lawyer asks Thai PM not to send Russian to US
- Serial stabbings suspect ordered held without bond
- Serial stabbings suspect in Mich. for arraignment
- Serial stabbings suspect leaves Atlanta jail
- Serial stabbings suspect being extradited to Mich.
- Serial stabbings suspect extradited to Michigan
- India wants Dubai to extradite 4 for diamond theft
- US sheriffs struggle with high extradition costs
- 2 Spanish hostages land in Burkina Faso
- Al-Qaida group frees 2 Spanish in Mali
- Jamaica opposition calls for probe into Coke case
- Reputed Russian arms merchant could face US courts
- Mexico adds tax charges in $205 million cash case
- Key Venezuelan drug suspect arrested in Colombia
- A big break for US in case of reputed arms dealer
- Thais rule to extradite Russian arms suspect to US
- Thais rule to extradite arms suspect to US
- Thais to rule on US bid to extradite arms dealer
- Viktor Bout case: US concern over possible freedom
- Thais to rule on suspected arms dealer extradition