Extortion And Threats
MARQUETTE, Mich. - A Michigan couple convicted of trying to extort $680,000 out of "Glee" actor John Stamos were each sentenced Friday to four years in prison.
MARQUETTE, Mich. - A Michigan couple convicted of trying to extort money from actor John Stamos have each been sentenced to four years in prison.
MARQUETTE, Mich. - A Michigan couple convicted of trying to blackmail actor John Stamos are due in court for sentencing.
ST. LOUIS - The U.S.
HARTFORD, Conn. - Lawyers for the former mayor of Hartford, Conn., have filed an appeal of his conviction on five corruption charges.
- Lawyer: Ex-Smurfs owner may change NY guilty plea
- Survey finds corruption tainting legal profession
- Pope to Sicilians fighting Mafia: do not fear
- Stamos wants to be heard at Mich. court hearing
- Tenn. man charged with threat to Ohio congressman
- Man accused of threatening Obama ordered tested
- Texas father accused of killing his 3 children
- Wis. prosecutor tried to keep 'sexting' case quiet
- Ex-Hartford, Conn., mayor gets 3 years in prison
- Arrest report released in Mayweather case in Vegas
- Officials: Passenger accused of making threat
- Guns kept from NJ man accused of threatening Obama
- Hawaii human trafficking guilty plea rejected
- Hawaii human trafficking case plea deal rejected
- Feds: Army base gunman threatened to kill Obama
- Holloway lawyer dismisses Van der Sloot claims
- Bahamas drops charges in Travolta extortion case
- Report: Van der Sloot concedes extorting Holloways
- Man in Letterman blackmail plot freed from NY jail
- NM courthouse closed after judge threatened
- Silk's dark side: Uzbek kids made to grow cocoons
- Group wants to end setting dogs on chained bears
- Malaysia boosts security corps accused of abuses
- Colo. man pleads guilty in Haiti sex abuse case
- Missouri man gets 30 months for Obama death threat
- Defense: Witnesses in Pitino trial may have lied
- Report: Bribes fuel corruption in Nigeria police
- Judge says Blagojevich jurors will get transcript
- Feds: Online 'sextortion' of teens on the rise
- Murky outcome at Blagojevich trial now more likely
- NJ blogger convicted of threatening Ill. judges
- Complexities may deadlock Blagojevich jurors
- Blagojevich jurors suggest they may be deadlocked
- Woman in Pitino case claims she had unfair trial
- Ky. woman guilty of extortion in coach Pitino case