SALT LAKE CITY - Environmental groups are again asking a federal appeals court to stop a plan to build a $3 billion natural gas pipeline from Wyoming to Oregon.
NEW YORK - Consumers curious - or concerned - about the chemicals in household cleaning products will get detailed rundowns under state plans to require manufacturers to detail their products' contents.
TOKYO - A Japanese court on Monday convicted two members of the environmental group Greenpeace of stealing whale meat they claim was intended for illegal consumption.
MOSCOW - A band of 100 masked people staged a violent environmental protest in a quiet Moscow suburb, hurling Molotov cocktails and fireworks at city hall while objecting to plans for clearing a local forest for highway construction, Russian police said.
MOSCOW - Russian police on Friday detained two journalists and 15 protesters at a suburban Moscow forest where they have been living to try to protect the woods from destruction.
- 3 Greenpeace activists disrupt Israel-bound ship
- APNewsBreak: Groups say Exxon violates US air laws
- British activist fighting expulsion from Peru
- Protest at Maine wind power site yields 3 arrests
- Tibetan environmentalist gets 15 years in prison
- Vigil at Michigan mine site ends with 2 arrests
- Groups, EPA settle farm pollution lawsuit
- China environmentalist released after prison term
- Court upholds timber sales in Tongass Nat'l Forest
- Swazi environmentalist wins international prize
- Activists, officials laud verdict in nun's death
- UN meeting rejects proposed one-off ivory sales
- Zambia's ivory proposal rejected by UN body
- Tanzania, Zambia demand one-off sales of ivory
- Greenpeace activists arrested in Senate building
- Industry loses lawsuit over Alaska forest logging
- Activists want makers to come clean on cleansers
- Cadmium found in adult jewelry; 1 store pulls item
- Despite hunts, wolves hold steady in N Rockies
- Save the tiger: Pressure mounts for tougher action
- Greenpeace will keep up pressure on global warming