SAN'A, Yemen - Assailants fired a rocket at a convoy carrying Britain's No.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran claimed Tuesday that a computer worm found on the laptops of several employees at the country's nuclear power plant is part of a covert Western plot to derail its nuclear program.
ALBANY, N.Y. - The Nuclear Regulatory Commission should be given better access to criminal databases and foreign travel history to try to keep terrorists from getting jobs inside the nation's nuclear power plants, federal auditors said in a report Monday.
LAGOS, Nigeria - Pirates kidnapped two foreign sailors from a tanker off the coast of Nigeria's restive and oil-rich southern delta, a naval spokesman said Sunday, suggesting the crew worked in the black market trade of stolen crude from the region.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's intelligence minister said the country has learned how to fight off a complex computer worm that some foreign experts have speculated was designed to target Tehran's nuclear program, state television reported Saturday.
- About 100 arrested in mountaintop mining protest
- Pa. State Police says bulletins caused headaches
- 2 Texas men get probation in Mexican oil scheme
- Venezuela guards power grid to buffer elections
- NM physicist, alleged spy sent to halfway house
- Couple charged in nuclear weapons secrets case
- Lawsuit: Gas drilling fluid ruined Pa. water wells
- 'Appalled' Pa. gov. shuts down reports on protests
- Groups mount new challenge to Ruby Pipeline plan
- Chavez: Foes sabotaging Venezuela's power grid
- BP shares gain after Gulf report
- Permits revoked for oversized shipments through ID
- US denies pressuring India on Bhopal tragedy
- BP delays Libyan offshore drilling
- New threat: Hackers look to take over power plants
- Michigan voters search for economic savior
- Judge halts oil, gas development on Chukchi Sea
- Oil smuggling to Iran embarrassment for Iraq
- Judge suspends British activist's ouster from Peru
- APNewsBreak: Groups say Exxon violates US air laws
- British activist fighting expulsion from Peru
- Massey workers face criminal charges in W.Va. fire
- Judge in oil spill case sells energy stocks
- Judge refuses to delay ruling on Gulf drilling ban
- Judge who nixed drill ban reported oil investments
- Judge who nixed drilling ban has oil investments
- Judge lifts offshore drilling ban as 'overbearing'
- Judge blocks Gulf offshore drilling moratorium
- Swedish probe regarding rights report on Sudan
- Sweden probes role of Swedes in Sudan's fighting
- Board to review parts of Hyperion permit
- 100,000 Uzbek refugees seek safety at border
- BP stockholder lawsuit filed in Alaska
- 4 Lebanese workers kidnapped in southern Nigeria
- Groups file lawsuit over Otter Creek coal lease