NAIROBI, Kenya - The EU Naval Force says that a Taiwanese fishing vessel that was reported to have been hijacked by pirates was never attacked.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Somali pirates seized a Taiwanese fishing vessel with 14 crew onboard in the southernmost hijacking yet, the European Union Naval Force said on Friday.
JOHANNESBURG - One of the accused in the attempted murder of an exiled Rwandan general offered a $1 million bribe to police to release him upon arrest, a South African court said Thursday.
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia - Ethiopian officials on Wednesday released a top opposition leader who had been sentenced to life in prison after the government said she had violated a pardon agreement and sent her back to jail in late 2008.
JOHANNESBURG - A Nigerian charged with carbombings that killed at least a dozen people in his homeland last week.
- Kenya sees rise in reports of child sex abuse
- EU: Somali pirates hijack ship with 15 Indian crew
- Kenya says West wasting money on anti-piracy ships
- Pirates seize cargo ship off Somalia's coast
- Iraqi: Saddam 'delighted' in terror attacks on US
- Spain asks SAfrica to extradite ex-Rwanda general
- Int'l court to launch cases in Kenya violence
- Ind. woman faces neglect charges in 2 kids' deaths
- Suicide attack on Somalia's gov't foiled
- US Marines take back pirate-held ship off Somalia
- Pirates hijack cargo ship in the Gulf of Aden
- UN reports over 500 rapes in eastern Congo
- Kenyan court convicts, sentences 7 Somali pirates
- Mozambican radio: 9 who call for protests arrested
- Mozambican radio: 6 who call for protests arrested
- Kenya allows Int'l Criminal Court to open office
- Congo leaders: We begged UN to protect civilians
- Private Mozambican TV: 6 killed in protest
- Private Mozambican TV: 4 killed in protest
- Denmark navy helicopter foils pirates
- Sudan leader defies arrest warrant, visits Kenya
- Congo: Army needs help to stop mass rape attacks
- 10 now arrested in shooting of ex-Rwandan general
- Islamist rebels attack Somali hotel, killing 32
- Kenya seizes 2 tons of ivory destined for Asia
- Suicide bomber attacks Somali hotel, killing 32
- Suicide bomber attacks Somali hotel, killing 31
- Official: Somali-American to go on trial in Yemen
- Suicide bomber attacks Somali hotel, killing 15
- Suicide bomber attacks Somali hotel, killing 8
- Kenyan court sentences 2 TB patients to 8 months
- What does Blagojevich case mean for Fitzgerald?
- Africans text message to check if drugs are real
- Kenya accused of illegally transferring 4 suspects
- Germany charges ex-Rwandan mayor with genocide