PROVIDENCE, R.I. - A Chinese company thought to have once been responsible for most of the illegal human growth hormone smuggled from overseas into the United States pleaded guilty along with its CEO Wednesday to illegally selling the drug and agreed to pay $7.5 million.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - A Chinese company believed responsible for producing most of the illegal human growth hormone outside the U.S.
ROME - Italy's anti-doping prosecutor is convinced that all cyclists are doping, a belief reinforced by four years of work as one of the world leaders in the effort against drugs in sports.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego Chargers strong safety Steve Gregory was suspended by the NFL for four games without pay on Monday for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
PINTO, Spain - Alberto Contador blamed it all on a bad piece of filet mignon, and promised he would prevail in the end.
- Tour champion Contador tests positive for steroid
- Armstrong staff member testifies in doping probe
- Armstrong staff member goes to LA courthouse
- Armstrong staff member arrives to testify in LA
- Armstrong takes part in charity bike ride in Aspen
- AP Sources: Armstrong friend talks to grand jury
- Armstrong friend talks to grand jury
- Va. chiropractor pleads to steroids charges
- Under investigation, Armstrong stays in public
- French anti-doping boss to collaborate with probe
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. jailed in Vegas domestic case
- Clemens' lawyers ask NY judge to toss suit
- Report: Landis has filed a whistle-blower suit
- Wife of former Armstrong teammate speaks to feds
- Clemens, in court, tells judge: 'Not guilty'
- Roger Clemens pleads not guilty to charge of lying
- Clemens arrives at federal court for arraignment
- Clemens heads to DC, this time for court
- Judge in Clemens case issues gag order
- Clemens vows to fight perjury charges
- Baseball great Clemens indicted in steroid case
- Roger Clemens indicted in steroid case
- Roger Clemens charged with perjury in steroid case
- Cyclist Da Ros gets 20-year doping ban cut to 4
- Cycling chief: no contact from US investigators
- WADA official: US cycling probe 'could take years'
- McNamee lawyer hails Clemens appeal ruling
- Cycling probe can't avoid biggest name _ Armstrong
- FDA 'steroid cop' quizzes Armstrong's ex-teammates
- Bonds perjury trial set for March 21
- Armstrong lawyer disputes teammate's doping claims
- Report: Former Armstrong teammate alleges drug use
- NFL's Goodell wants blood testing for HGH
- Pa. racetrack trainer accused of doping horses
- Feds seek records from '04 Armstrong doping case