NEW YORK - Hackers in eastern Europe who used computer viruses to steal usernames and passwords teamed up with foreign students who opened bank accounts in the U.S.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - Former Michigan State basketball star Jay Vincent pleaded guilty Tuesday to two crimes linked to a $2 million Internet scam, a stunning fall for a homegrown sports hero who also played in the NBA.
BANGKOK - Human rights and free speech groups protested Saturday the arrest of a Thai webmaster as she returned from an Internet freedom conference on charges of insulting the monarchy and violating the Computer Crime Act.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - Former NBA and Michigan State star Jay Vincent has agreed to plead guilty to two crimes in a $2 million Internet scam.
BANGKOK - The manager of a popular Thai news website was detained as she returned from an Internet freedom conference in Europe on charges of insulting the monarchy and violating the Computer Crime Act.
- Romanian detained over eBay cyber fraud
- NY woman's mom: Craigslist slaying 'destroyed' her
- Mass. formally drops charges in Craigslist killing
- Mass. drops charges in Craigslist killing
- DA dropping charges in Mass. Craigslist killing
- Dead Sea Scrolls debate spurs NY criminal trial
- 10 arrested in European raids on Internet piracy
- UK police may probe alleged tabloid phone hacking
- Craigslist strikes adult services under pressure
- Ex-UK deputy PM wants answers on tabloid scandal
- Ariz. man enters plea in Internet sex assault case
- Not-guilty plea for Jay Vincent but deal looms
- State AGs: Craigslist should drop adult services
- Ex-NBA, MSU star Jay Vincent charged in jobs scam
- Sheriff backs Mass. jail after Craigslist suicide
- Jail probe sought after Craigslist suspect's death
- Craigslist killing suspect dead in Mass. suicide
- 'Craigslist killing' suspect dead, likely suicide
- Mexican police say 5 suspects hacked up officer
- What to do about WikiLeaks? Not much can be done
- Plugging the WikiLeak: What can the government do?
- US gets suspect in hacking case that spanned world
- New threat: Hackers look to take over power plants
- Slovene police, FBI hail ties in cyber crime probe
- Vietnam restricts online games after murder cases
- Cyber mastermind arrested, questioned in Slovenia
- Slovene police confirm arrest of cyber mastermind
- APNewsBreak: FBI says mastermind of botnet nabbed
- Internet crooks craft creative counterfeiting scam
- NH lawyer out $240,000 in scam targeting attorneys
- NY man pleads guilty to online dating scam
- 4 child porn ring members sentenced in Indiana
- 'Craigslist killing' trial expected in March 2011
- Calif man accused of extortion through hacking
- Sentencing in Palin hacking case set for September