BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's inspector general has barred ex-President Alvaro Uribe's chief of staff from public service for 18 years for his role in a domestic spying scandal.
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombian police foiled an attempt to abduct the brother of slain narco kingpin Pablo Escobar, authorities said Friday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Hundreds of protesters gathered outside FBI offices in Minneapolis and Chicago on Monday, bearing signs and shouting chants condemning the agency's recent searches of homes and offices of anti-war activists in both cities.
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's inspector general ousted an outspoken opposition senator Monday, barring her from public service for 18 years for allegedly "promoting and collaborating" with Latin America's last remaining rebel army.
CHICAGO - Two anti-war activists said Saturday that a 12-hour search of their Chicago home by the FBI was an attempt to intimidate them and silence the peace movement.
- Attorney: FBI targeting social justice advocates
- FBI serves terrorism warrants in Minn., Chicago
- Mexico prepares plan to protect journalists
- In harrowing book, freed hostage details horror
- Estranged husband seeks half Betancourt's assets
- Venezuela sends 2 drug suspects to United States
- US OKs $30 million in military aid to Colombia
- Veteran Colombian senator jailed
- Colombian reporter denies links to leftist rebels
- Critics say Mexico needs to learn from Colombia
- 3rd Mexican mayor in month slain by hit men
- Mexican mayor killed, massacre suspects arrested
- Colombia orders arrest of reporter in rebel case
- Video: Captured Mexican drug lord knew top capos
- Mexico captures reported drug lord 'the Barbie'
- Key Venezuelan drug suspect arrested in Colombia
- Colombia president sees no effect from base ruling
- Colombia gov't has tenuous hold on rebel haven
- Spy scandal hounds Uribe's last days in office
- Canadian man gets 11years for sex tourism charges
- Venezuela nabs 6 Colombian paramilitary suspects
- 3 Colombians accused in alleged visa fraud scheme
- Feds: Colombian drug suspects extradited to Boston
- Venezuela opens Bolivar's tomb to examine remains
- Venezuela deports alleged drug cartel boss to US
- Betancourt says she won't sue Colombia government
- Betancourt seeks $6.8 million for kidnapping
- Betancourt seeks $6.5 million for kidnapping
- US denies visa to Colombian journalist
- Venezuela captures alleged Colombian drug lord
- DEA: Seized submarine quantum leap for narcos
- Cyprus: how an alleged Russian spy eluded capture
- Ecuadoreans, DEA seize drug-smuggling submarine
- Ecuadorians, DEA seize drug-smuggling submarine
- Colombian cops find World Cup _ made of cocaine