DALLAS - Baylor guard LaceDarius Dunn was suspended from classes by the university Thursday amid allegations that the star player hit his girlfriend during a domestic dispute, his attorney said.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The reclamation of Sean Sutton's coaching career has begun.
DALLAS - Baylor coach Scott Drew said Thursday he won't speculate on whether LaceDarius Dunn will play this season after suspending his star guard over the player's arrest for allegedly hitting his girlfriend.
DALLAS - Baylor coach Scott Drew says he is not making any new plans for his team after guard LaceDarius Dunn was arrested this week after allegedly hitting his girlfriend.
WACO, Texas - The girlfriend of Baylor star LaceDarius Dunn denied Wednesday that he broke her jaw and said she wants authorities to drop an aggravated assault charge against him for what she called an accident.
- Baylor guard Dunn suspended after arrest in Texas
- Ex-Seton Hall player pleads guilty in robbery
- Tennessee's Pearl acknowledges he misled NCAA
- AP source: NCAA investigating Vols basketball
- Former NBA player Rumeal Robinson guilty of fraud
- Okla. judge refuses to extend protective order
- Mich State's Lucious faces drunken driving charge
- Ex-UK basketball star sentenced in ticket scam
- Defense: Witnesses in Pitino trial may have lied
- Ole Miss coach settles Ohio defamation lawsuit
- Sutton pleads guilty, gets probation in drug case
- Sutton to plead guilty to drug charges
- Minn's Mbakwe avoids trial in assault case
- Woman in Pitino case claims she had unfair trial
- Ky. woman guilty of extortion in coach Pitino case
- Jury to announce verdict in Pitino extortion case
- Jury continues weighing Pitino extortion case
- Jury returns to debate Pitino extortion case
- Jury weighs decision in Pitino extortion case
- Jury begins deliberating in Pitino extortion case
- Prosecutors: Pitino extortion was 'pure shakedown'
- No testimony from Pitino accuser as defense rests
- Testimony by woman in Pitino case up in the air
- Prosecution rests in Pitino extortion trial
- Ex-husband: Sypher refused plea deal to get Pitino
- Tangled relationship at center of Pitino case
- Ex-lawyer says he wrote letter demanding $10M
- Aide: Pitino never mentioned seeking abortion
- Aide: Pitino gave him $3,000 for pregnant woman
- Pitino tells jury he hoped to keep tryst secret
- Pitino says he didn't immediately report threats
- Pitino, defense attorney have testy court exchange
- Extortion suspect's attorney to question Pitino
- Pitino to face more questions in extortion case
- Pitino tells jury about sex with extortion suspect