NASSAU, Bahamas - A jury in the Bahamas has convicted a 19-year-old man of attempted murder in the 2008 shooting of a New Jersey police officer who tried to prevent a robbery while on vacation.
LOS ANGELES - Prosecution and defense attorneys rested their cases Monday in the seven-week drug conspiracy trial of Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer-boyfriend and two doctors charged with providing her with excessive amounts of opiates and sedatives while knowing she was an addict.
LOS ANGELES - A key witness at the Anna Nicole Smith drug conspiracy trial retracted previous statements and testified Friday that she never saw defendant Howard K.
LOS ANGELES - The judge in Anna Nicole Smith's drug conspiracy trial told jurors Wednesday to disregard part of a former nanny's testimony because he did not consider it reliable.
LOS ANGELES - A second nanny testifying at the drug conspiracy trial of Anna Nicole Smith's two doctors and lawyer-boyfriend said Tuesday that she kept a list of drugs given to the model and that it numbered 18 at one point.
- Bahamas drops charges in Travolta extortion case
- Judge doubts prosecutors can prove 2 key charges
- Birkhead testifies on Anna Nicole Smith's drug use
- Stern's sister testifies in Anna Nicole Smith case
- Doctor felt Smith used drugs for emotional pain
- Official: Smith had 44 drugs at home in Bahamas
- Accused 'Barefoot Bandit' has US court appearance
- Alleged 'Barefoot Bandit' to face charges in US
- Quick guilty plea in 'Barefoot' case in Bahamas
- WA town glad so-called 'Barefoot Bandit' in jail
- Barefoot Bandit's hometown welcomes his capture
- Alleged 'Barefoot Bandit' to face Bahamas judge
- 'Barefoot Bandit's' 2-year run from law is over
- Official: Bahamas police catch 'Barefoot Bandit'
- Bahamas steps up the hunt for 'Barefoot Bandit'
- Bahamas intensifies manhunt for 'Barefoot Bandit'
- Bahamas burglaries blamed on 'barefoot bandit'
- 'Barefoot' in Bahamas: Teen fugitive eludes police
- Bahamas police charge 2 Floridians in drug killing
- Bahamas airport officers under scrutiny for theft
- Bahamas rejects US extradition bid for financier
- Bahamas prepares for Travolta extortion trial
- Rape investigation of David Copperfield closed
- Strong earthquake hits Haiti
- Drug violence sends Caribbean murder rates soaring