STOCKHOLM - Swedish police say a man detained after a tip-off that he was carrying explosives on a Pakistan International Airlines jet has been released.
STOCKHOLM - Swedish police evacuated 273 people from a Pakistan International Airlines jet diverted to Stockholm due to a bomb alert Saturday and detained a passenger on suspicion of preparing aircraft sabotage, officials said.
CHARLOTTE AMALIE, U.S. Virgin Islands - A jury in the U.S.
LOS ANGELES - Security cutbacks have made Los Angeles International Airport vulnerable to a terrorist attack, its police union complained in a letter to airport officials who deny the allegation.
NEW YORK - A former cargo handler on a reconnaissance mission in an alleged plot to blow up New York's John F.
- Man arrested in airport breach agrees to treatment
- Report: Airport watchers miss 16 linked to terror
- Report: Airport behavior units miss 16 terrorists
- Man who caused Newark airport breach pleads guilty
- Amsterdam airport tightens security at duty free
- US rep seeks probe on Calif. false deportation
- Man charged in Detroit airport breach ordered held
- Newark airport breach suspect pleads not guilty
- Man in Detroit airport breach had no boarding pass
- Man arrested after Detroit airport security breach
- Bahamas airport officers under scrutiny for theft
- US security chief: Airport scanners not intrusive
- Britain suspends direct flights to Yemen
- AP source: US calls for more security for flights
- Ex-Continental worker gets prison over ticket scam
- TSA: Passenger carries ammo on plane in Milwaukee
- UK police: 3 arrested after Heathrow bomb threat
- Man arrested in Newark airport security breach
- Arrest made in Newark airport security breach
- Mind-reading systems could change air security
- Obama orders up more air security, intel sharing
- Obama says anti-terror 'buck' stops with him
- Report: US had intel to stop Christmas bomb plot
- Obama orders changes after anti-terror foul-ups
- Obama wants quickler handling of threats
- White House defends counterterror agency head
- Obama ordering changes after anti-terror foul-ups
- Obama releasing details of airline terror foul-ups
- Obama to address report on botched terror attack
- Slovak miscue lands traveler in jail as terrorist
- Nigerian man indicted in plot to blow up plane
- Grim Obama says terror attack 'dots' not connected
- Obama says 'dots' not connected in airline attack
- Obama discusses plans to thwart terrorist attacks
- Bottles of honey cause Calif. airport shutdown