WASHINGTON - A US citizen of Pakistani origin was arrested Wednesday on charges related to plotting to attack the rail transit system in the Washington area, authorities said.
NEW DELHI - The Congress Wednesday said that activities of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) should be closely monitored and it was for the government to decide if any action should be taken against the organisation.
KOLKATA - Police are still unable to trace the Intelligence Bureau (IB) officer and the non-governmental organisation (NGO) activist believed to have been abducted by Maoists from West Bengal's Purulia district Oct 23.
CAIRO - Osama bin Laden blamed France's "injustices" towards Muslims for the recent abduction of French citizens by Al Qaeda's affiliate in North Africa, a media report said Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - Home Secretary G.K. Pillai Wednesday said that India was disappointed that the US did not share information on Pakistani-American terror suspect David Coleman Headley, now in US custody, for conspiracy in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
- Allyson Pereira A victim of Digital Dating Abuse
- Motivate rebels to join mainstream, Sarkar urges people
- Security up in Chhattisgarh’s Maoist-hit Dantewada
- Former Tamil rebel jailed for 290 years
- Suspected Al Qaeda supporters arrested in Turkey
- India, Malaysia to deepen strategic partnership
- India, Malaysia to step up military ties