WASHINGTON - A Saudi citizen has been arrested in Texas for allegedly building a bomb for an attack among others on former president George W.
WASHINGTON - The north African wing of Al Qaeda Thursday said it will "do whatever we can to help" the mass uprising in Libya.
WASHINGTON - US Defence Secretary Robert Gates worries about the future of Pakistan, fearing that terrorist groups might try to provoke a conflict between India and Pakistan to destabilise the country.
WASHINGTON - The United States has warned its citizens that while it has no specific threat information about the ICC Cricket World Cup in the Indian subcontinent, such large, high-profile events can be targets for terrorist attacks.
WASHINGTON - The Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) has enough capabilities to launch a Mumbai-type terrorist strike in Europe and other parts of the world, say US officials concerned over expanding horizons of the Pakistan based terrorist outfit.
- US now focused on LeT as it ‘could pose a threat’
- ‘Threat of terrorist attack in US high’
- Jayme Biendl Strangled
- India faces money laundering, terror financing risks: IMF
- Menon to visit Washington to prepare for strategic dialogue
- Obama condemns ‘outrageous’ attack at Moscow airport
- US sanctions ‘deadliest’ Pakistan Taliban leader
- Al Qaeda’s 9/11 mastermind killed Daniel Pearl: Report
- Steal from enemy to fund terror: Al Qaeda
- ISI takes Mullah Omar to hospital after heart attack
- ‘Eventual solution’ to terrorism lies with Pakistan, says US
- Pakistan is ‘epicentre’ of global terrorism: US
- Biden in Afghanistan, plans meeting with Karzai
- Suspicious envelope ignites in US post office
- Explosions hit two government buildings in US
- Obama condemns deadly bombings in Egypt, Nigeria
- ISI hired Headley to spy on India, Mumbai attacks: report
- US failed to get Pakistani Army chief to target Taliban
- Taliban’s top-ranking leader killed in Afghanistan
- US streamline watch list database to thwart terror
- US alarmed at thousands of Taliban, rebels missing in Pakistan
- Secret UN maps show Afghan security worsening
- Pakistan food aid programme halted after suicide attack
- Attack in Pakistan affront to humanity: Obama
- Now drink containers under scanner at North American airports
- Now thermoses, coffee cups added to terror weapons list
- Militants kill US spies to avenge drone attacks
- US government told to compensate Islamic charity
- Al Qaeda plotting poison attack in US
- US army wants to expand raids in Pakistan
- ISI blew CIA official’s cover: NYT
- Jeffry M. Picower’s Widow Returns $7.2Billion
- Terrorists safe havens in Pakistan must be eliminated: Obama
- Gains against Taliban in Afghanistan are ‘fragile’, says Obama
- US still on course for July 2011 Afghanistan pullout