MOSCOW - A man blew up himself with a grenade in an apparent suicide attack at the entrance to a shopping centre in Moscow Saturday, media reports said.
MOSCOW - Chechen rebel leader Doku Umarov has claimed responsibility for the suicide bomb attack at the Domodedovo airport in Moscow last month, Xinhua reported.
MOSCOW - Chechnya's top terrorism suspect Doku Umarov, in a video clip aired Sunday, claimed a connection to the recent suicide bombing at Domododevo airport and threatened further attacks.
MOSCOW - Insufficient security measures in Moscow's Domodedovo airport are to blame for Monday's deadly blast, which left 35 dead, a spokesman for Russia's national anti-terrorism committee (NAC) said Tuesday.
MOSCOW - A suicide bombing attack Monday at Moscow's Domodedovo International Airport killed at least 35 people.
- Suicide bombers kill 31 in Moscow airport (Third Lead)
- 31 killed in Moscow airport suicide bombing (Second Lead)
- 20 killed in Moscow airport blast
- US, Canada to help Russia with nuclear counterterrorism centre
- Two killed in bomb attack on North Caucasus cafe
- North Caucasus clashes leave 11 dead
- Viktor Bout files new appeal against extradition
- Thai government will decide Viktor Bout's fate
- Thai court clears way for Viktor Bout extradition
- Thai court drops case against Viktor Bout
- Viktor Bout extradition stalled by Thai ruling
- Viktor Bout wears flak jacket to Bangkok court
- AP Interview: Russian haunted by role in spy swap
- Russia gives Poland more Katyn massacre files
- Poland: Court releases Chechen separatist leader
- Chechen separatist Zakayev arrested in Poland
- Russia probes spending on Vancouver Games
- Seven militants killed in Russia
- 15 killed in car bomb attack in Russia
- Suspected arms dealer's extradition to US delayed
- Burglars break into Russian investigators' office
- 10 Islamic rebels killed in northern Caucasus
- Thais rule to extradite Russian arms suspect to US
- Thais to rule on US bid to extradite arms dealer
- Thais to rule on suspected arms dealer extradition
- Medvedev talks with Afghan, Pakistani leaders
- Russia expels Romanian diplomat accused of spying
- Russia detains Romanian diplomat accused of spying
- Freed Russian analyst Sutyagin yearns for home
- Mother's death overshadows UK extradition case
- Russian police arrest Kremlin opponent at rally
- Protesters attack Russian town hall to save forest
- Russian court sentences 14 neo-Nazis to jail
- Russia, US uncover nascent cocaine trade scheme
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in Russian market shooting