NAIROBI, Kenya - The EU Naval Force says that a Taiwanese fishing vessel that was reported to have been hijacked by pirates was never attacked.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Somali pirates seized a Taiwanese fishing vessel with 14 crew onboard in the southernmost hijacking yet, the European Union Naval Force said on Friday.
KABAZI, Kenya - Emma has gone to court every month for 2 years to try and prove that a neighbor raped her mentally disabled 14-year-old daughter.
NAIROBI, Kenya - Somali pirates hijacked a cargo ship with 15 Indian crew on board off East Africa, the European Union Naval Force said Wednesday.
UNITED NATIONS - Kenya's foreign minister said Saturday the millions being spent to fight pirate attacks off the coast of Somalia should be spent instead on helping the country become a functioning state.
- Pirates seize cargo ship off Somalia's coast
- Int'l court to launch cases in Kenya violence
- Pirates hijack cargo ship in the Gulf of Aden
- Kenyan court convicts, sentences 7 Somali pirates
- Kenya allows Int'l Criminal Court to open office
- Sudan leader defies arrest warrant, visits Kenya
- Kenya seizes 2 tons of ivory destined for Asia
- Kenyan court sentences 2 TB patients to 8 months
- Kenya accused of illegally transferring 4 suspects
- Somali radio station asks for journalist's release
- Kenyan accused of harboring Uganda terror suspects
- Somali pirates leave hijacked ship after 1 day
- Somali pirates seize cargo ship with 24 crew
- Kenya votes on new constitution amid high security
- EU helicopter repels pirate attack in Gulf of Aden
- Somali pirates hijack cargo ship with 23 crew
- 11 Somali pirates get decade in Seychelles prison
- Spain says Kenyan boat hijacked in February freed
- Somali pirates seize chemical tanker in Red Sea
- Violence rises in Rwanda as election nears
- Pirates hijack ship carrying antifreeze chemical
- SAfrica arrests 6 in attempt on exiled Rwandan
- US lawyer jailed in Rwanda: US Embassy didn't help
- US attorney charged in Rwanda to travel to Kenya
- Rights group: Kenyan police abuse Somali refugees
- US lawyer faces contempt charge at Rwanda Tribunal
- Kenyan who wanted to kill 100 charged with murder
- UN: Donors to give $9.3M on Somali piracy cases
- Reward offered on information about Kenya blasts
- Somali pirates free ship, crew after 5 months
- Kenyan suspect: I killed 19 but target was 100
- Video released showing kidnapped French agent
- Somali security forces free ship, captain killed
- Cargo boat crew take back ship from Somali pirates
- EU: Somali pirates hijack cargo ship