ISLAMABAD - Six people were killed Thursday when suspected Taliban militants ambushed a convoy of a Hungarian oil company in Pakistan's northwestern region, security officials said.
WASHINGTON - The US has imposed sanctions on "the deadliest" Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leader Qari Hussain to stem the flow of finances to the terrorist group behind many lethal suicide bombings throughout Pakistan.
RANCHI - Four Maoist rebels, including a woman, were arrested from Jharkhand's West Singhbhum district Thursday, police said.
MELBOURNE - Ahead of likely talks with his Pakistani counterpart in Thimphu next month, India's External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna Thursday dubbed Pakistan as the "epicentre of terrorism" and targeted Islamabad for its inaction against the perpetrators of the Mumbai carnage.
BAGHDAD - Some 45 people were killed Thursday in attacks on Muslim Shiite pilgrims outside the Iraqi city of Karbala, a hospital source said.
- ULFA executive discusses modalities for peace talks
- Al Qaeda’s 9/11 mastermind killed Daniel Pearl: Report
- Steal from enemy to fund terror: Al Qaeda
- Britain bans entry of US pastor who threatened to burn Quran
- Poll panel team tours Maoist hotbeds in Bengal
- Two Maoists, medicine supplier held in Chhattisgarh
- Kermit Barron Gosnell Faces Murder Charges