ABUJA - The toll in the Christmas eve bomb blasts that rocked Nigeria's restive Jos city has reached at least 80, the authorities said Monday.
RABAT - Moroccan police have arrested six men suspected of planning to carry out attacks in Morocco and overseas, the interior ministry said Monday.
NEW DELHI - The home ministry Monday issued a nationwide terror alert after intelligence inputs suggested that cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Agra, among others, might be targets of terror attacks in the coming days.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari Monday said the UN probe into the assassination of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto has certain flaws in it.
SHILLONG - The crackdown on the United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA) in Bangladesh will force its elusive leader Paresh Baruah to rethink his intransigent stand, a top official said Monday.
- Secret UN maps show Afghan security worsening
- Eight killed, 50 injured in Iraq suicide blasts
- NATO says Afghan war to escalate in 2011
- Indian origin man charged with Britain terror plot
- Karnataka put on high alert over year-end terror threat
- Maoist damage rail tracks, NMDC shipments at halt
- 18 killed in Pakistan drone attacks
- Six killed, 45 injured in suicide blasts in Iraq
- Judge Sen’s case with enlightened reason: Academicians
- Pakistan food aid programme halted after suicide attack
- Six militants killed in Pakistan drone attack
- Maoists torch houses of three CPI-M supporters in West Bengal
- Little evidence on who planned, killed Benazir: Pakistani daily