ISLAMABAD - At least five people were killed in a bomb blast at a security post in Pakistan's tribal region near the Afghan border Saturday, a government official said.
WASHINGTON - Air travellers carrying thermoses or coffee cups at US airports may be subject to extra scrutiny during this holiday season as such items could be used to conceal explosive materials, according to an official advisory.
MANILA - An improvised bomb exploded Saturday at the roof of a Catholic church in the southern Philippines, injuring six people attending a Christmas Day mass, a regional military spokesman said.
GAZA - Israeli warplanes carried out three airstrikes late Friday against targets in the Gaza Strip, medical staff and witnesses said.
KABUL - NATO-led forces killed two suspected insurgents in central Kabul Friday after receiving intelligence that the men had planned to attack the US embassy, the alliance said.
- Suspected Maoists kill four in West Bengal
- PM warns of terror becoming internal problem
- Iraqi man kills daughter after she joins Al Qaeda
- PM warns of terror modules, internal terrorism
- Pakistan clashes kill 11 soldiers, 24 militants (Second Lead)
- Binayak Sen Sentenced For Sedition
- Barbie Doll Issues Threat
- Maoists kill CRPF trooper in Jharkhand
- Pakistan clashes kill 11 soldiers, 24 militants
- NATO captures ‘Iranian arms smuggler’ in Afghanistan
- Barbie Blamed Over Internet
- Security up in Goa over coastal alert
- Policeman killed in Quetta blast
- Blast in Pakistan school
- Maoists disrupt panchayat polls in Jharkhand
- Suresh Kalmadi’s Houses Raided By CBI
- August Busch IV In Legal Soup?
- Benazir Bhutto murder: Musharraf sent questionnaire
- Militants kill US spies to avenge drone attacks
- 24 Taliban militants killed in Pakistan