STOCKHOLM - Police evacuated a station on the Stockholm underground late Thursday after a suspicious item was spotted on the platform, eventually proving to have been a hoax, police said Friday.
ROME - An Italian anarchist group has claimed responsibility for two parcel bombings that targeted the Swiss and Chilean embassies in Rome Thursday, the Italian news agency Ansa reported.
LONDON - Police searched embassies and consular offices in Rome after two people were injured in separate parcel bomb blasts Thursday at the Swiss and Chilean missions in the Italian capital. The Mayor of Rome described the blasts as a "wave of terrorism against embassies".
NEW DELHI - The CBI Thursday questioned Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader Indresh Kumar for more than five hours in connection with the 2007 Mecca Masjid blast in Hyderabad that killed nine people. The RSS leader described his questioning as a "political conspiracy" by the Congress.
ROME - Two people were injured Thursday in separate, but similar, bomb blasts at the Swiss and Chilean embassies in Rome.
- Four LeT men in Mumbai, planning major attack: Police
- India keen to send panel to Pak to question 26/11 suspects
- Two injured in bomb explosions in Rome (Second Lead)
- One injured in blast at Chilean embassy in Rome
- Bomb explodes at Chilean embassy in Rome: Report
- One injured in blast at Swiss embassy in Rome
- Blast at Swiss embassy in Rome: Report
- ISI chief won’t appear in US court over Mumbai attack: Gilani
- ISI chief won’t appear in US court over 26/11
- Rights activists await ruling on Binayak Sen
- Pakistan to set up national forensic agency