LONDON - Police in Britain have arrested 12 men on suspicion of preparing a potential terrorist plot in an operation described by Scotland Yard as "absolutely necessary" to keep the public safe.
TEHRAN - Iran will take necessary action if Pakistan continues to fail in controlling terrorist activities along its border, a top military official has said.
NEW YORK - One of the terminals at Newark Liberty International Airport in New Jersey was closed Monday to the public due to a security scare, a media report said.
GANDHINAGAR - The Gujarat High Court Monday admitted a bail plea filed by an accused in the 2002 Akshardham Temple terror attack.
- Indian forces can enter Myanmar chasing terrorists
- India, Myanmar to act against terrorists
- Maoists kill CPI-M supporter
- Three Maoists held in Orissa with weapons
- 11 militants hanged in Iran
- Militants destroy NATO supply tankers in Pakistan
- Maoists blow up culvert
- No Indian militant camps in Bhutan, says Thinley