CHICAGO - A status hearing of Pakistani-Canadian terror suspect Tahawwur Hussain Rana, co-accused with Lashkar-e-Taiba operative David Headley in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks case, set go on trial here Feb 14, has been cancelled.
WASHINGTON - India and the United States are working through "a huge range" of issues to implement enhanced counter terrorism cooperation in the wake of November 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, according to a senior US official.
Mazar-E SHARIF - German Defence Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg said Monday that he hoped German troops would start withdrawing from Afghanistan at the beginning of 2012.
STOCKHOLM/LONDON - The man behind the suicide bomb attack in Stockholm at the weekend probably had accomplices, Sweden's lead investigating attorney Thomas Lindstrand said Monday.
RANCHI - Three Maoist guerrillas, including a woman, were arrested on the outskirts of Ranchi Monday and explosives recovered from them, police said.
- Rehabilitated Tamil rebels gain university admission in Sri Lanka
- Student among two dead in Peshawar school bus blast (Second Lead)
- Two die in blast near Peshawar school bus
- Blast in Peshawar
- President’s decision awaited on Afzal Guru mercy plea: Chidambaram
- Sweden suicide bomber studied in British university
- Punish guilty in parliament attack case: BJP
- NMDC iron ore shipment hit by Maoist shutdown
- Parliament observes 9th anniversary of Dec 13 attack
- British police find links to Swedish terrorist attack