BONN - Imams have told a top German official that Muslims in Germany fear they may suffer hate attacks.
WASHINGTON - A Maryland man was Wednesday charged in connection with a plot to attack an Armed Forces recruiting station in Catonsville, Maryland, the US Justice Department said.
KOLKATA - Demanding release of recently arrested senior Maoists, including state committee secretary Sudip Chongdar alias Kanchan, and withdrawal of forces from West Bengal's Maoist-affected districts, civil rights groups here Wednesday threatened to hold indefinite fast from Friday.
STOCKHOLM - A Swedish court Wednesday sentenced two Somali-born men to four years each in prison for planning a terror attack in the troubled African country.
KOLKATA - The first day of the 48-hour shutdown the Maoists have called in West Bengal evoked some response in the Maoist-affected districts, police said.
- Militants abduct 11 labourers in Tripura
- Two GNLA rebels held in Meghalaya
- Six Maoists arrested in Bihar
- Army captain, Lashkar militant killed in Kashmir gunfight
- Bhatkal brothers behind Varansi blast: Police
- Police clueless about nature of Varanasi explosives
- In mourning, Varanasi ‘aarti’ sees only one lamp
- No specific input about Varanasi blast: Uttar Pradesh
- Varanasi blast: Police clueless about nature of explosives
- Varanasi terror e-mails tracked to Navi Mumbai
- Maoist held while campaigning for wife in Jharkhand
- Brittany Mae Smith Missing
- Assam Police modernises with Uzis, MP5s
- 15 killed in Pakistan suicide blast
- Deal firmly with terrorists, says CPI-M
- Uttar Pradesh ignored specific terror input: Chidambaram
- Bomb blast kills 15 in Pakistan
- Chidambaram visits Varanasi blast site, meets injured
- US denounces Varanasi terror attack
- Mayawati should quit, opposition says after blast
- Varanasi Bomb Blast Sends Shock Waves