WASHINGTON - The United States has designated three top leaders of the Pakistan-based terrorist outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), blamed for the Mumbai terrorist attacks, as global terrorists and slapped sanctions on one of its affiliates. The move came on the eve of the second anniversary of the 26/11 assault.
Karachi, Nov 25 (IANS/AKI) The bombing of Criminal Investigation Department (CID) police compound in Karachi earlier this month demonstrates that the port city is in grave risk, according to the classified conclusions of a report on the Nov 11 attack.
SHILLONG - A senior Meghalaya transport official and his driver who were kidnapped by Garo National Liberation Army (GNLA) rebels have been released unharmed after 56 days of captivity, police said Thursday.
KABUL - Five Afghan village elders were killed and four wounded when militants attacked a vehicle in the country's northern Faryab province, Xinhua reported Thursday.
BERLIN - In a purge of the German air cargo industry, three companies lost their licences Wednesday.
- Five dead, six injured in separate attacks in Iraq
- Mumbai Chabad House ‘home’ for Baby Moshe, say grandparents
- Suspense prevails over abducted Meghalaya official
- US court summons ISI chief in Mumbai terror case
- Nine arrest warrants issued after Belgian anti-terror operations
- Car bomb kills 15 Shia Muslims in Yemen
- Nepal’s Maoist chief urges war on India
- 26/11 was a unique emotional experience: Doctor