ISLAMABAD - The Taliban are "the true followers of Islamic ideology", says a Pakistan minister who also believes that "America is the biggest terrorist of the world".
WASHINGTON - A new US Defence Department report says Pakistan's failure to shut down safe havens for militants and the Taliban's ability to adapt are slowing efforts to reverse the momentum in the Afghan war.
WASHINGTON - A Boston bomb squad Tuesday was checking out two duffel bags at a cargo terminal at Logan Airport after K-9 units trained to sniff out explosives raised alarm.
ISLAMABAD - Around 20 Germans are being groomed as terrorists in Pakistan camps close to the border with Afghanistan, according to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).
KOLKATA - The police Tuesday said it will make arrangements for the rehabilitation and education of Sukurmani Soren alias Lakshmi, who was recently rescued after being recruited in the Communist Party of India-Maoist (CPI-Maoist) ranks eight months ago in West Bengal.
- CRPF kill 9 Maoists in Bastar gunfight, rebels strike back (Second Lead)
- India fears revival of LTTE, extends ban
- 10 suspected Islamist terrorists held in Europe
- Taliban leader in secret Afghan talks was an impostor: Report
- ‘Kasab appears resigned to his fate’
- Rebel leader nabbed in Meghalaya, abducted official to be freed
- Al-Qaeda ‘banker’ killed by security forces
- We’ll be there, say 26/11 heroes still on duty
- CRPF turns heat on Maoists, nine killed in Chhattisgarh
- Ravi Inder Singh Detained
- Nine Maoists gunned down in Chhattisgarh
- Kashmiri militants’ wives, children can return under new policy
- Rehabilitation policy for Kashmiri militants anti-national: BJP