ISLAMABAD - At least 19 people were killed and more than 110 were injured Thursday night when an explosives-laden vehicle rammed into a police station in a high-security zone in downtown Karachi, Pakistan's largest metropolis, authorities said.
ISLAMABAD - A high intensity blast targeting a police station in Pakistan's southern port city Karachi Thursday damaged several buildings, leaving many injured, a media report said.
ISLAMABAD - A powerful blast stuck Pakistan's southern port city of Karachi Thursday, damaging several buildings and leaving many people trapped under the debris.
MOSCOW - At least 11 people died Thursday in clashes between Russian security forces and suspected Islamist rebels in the conflict-plagued North Caucasus, the Interfax news agency reported.
BHUBANESWAR - Two women Maoists surrendered Thursday in Orissa's mineral rich Keonjhar district, saying they were mentally and sexually harassed by senior cadres, and that the movement had turned against the tribals, police said.
- Maoists set two campaign vehicles ablaze in Bihar
- Aman Kachroo Case: Four Accused Sentenced to 4-years Imprisonment
- Maoists call for one-day strike in Orissa
- One-eyed Ilyas Kashmiri is ‘one of the world’s most dangerous men’
- Nepal Army dragged into Indian Maoists’ training row
- David Meggett Convicted