ISLAMABAD - Pakistan has rejected a recent media report that spoke about the existence of terrorist training camps in Pakistan-administered Kashmir.
WASHINGTON - Weeks before two mail bombs were detected in cargo flights in Britain and Dubai, Saudi intelligence officials warned America about the Yemen-based Al Qaeda militants' plot, European and US officials have said.
Islamabad, Nov 6 (IANS/AKI) Taliban militants have claimed responsibility for a suicide bomb attack on a mosque in northwest Pakistan in which over 60 people were killed, saying their target was the "peace council members".
MUMBAI - US President Barack Obama Saturday said he looked forward to deepening counter-terror cooperation with India and described Mumbai's landmark Taj hotel, ravaged by terrorists two years ago, as "a symbol of strength and resolve."
MUMBAI - "We will always remember the events of 26/11; not only the sorrow, but also the courage and humanity that was displayed that day," wrote US President Barack Obama in the guest book at the Taj here.
- 26/11 failed, says Obama, paying homage to victims
- India, US to deepen counter-terror cooperation: Obama
- Obama pays homage to Mumbai terror victims
- India asks Nepal about clandestine Maoist training
- Yemeni court orders ‘forcible arrest’ of US-born cleric
- US agencies forewarned about Headley’s terror ties
- Oscar Grant-Johannes Mehserle Case Controversy Rages
- Pakistan gives another 26/11 dossier to India