BAGHDAD - More than 100 people were killed and at least 200 injured in a series of car bombings, suicide bombings and explosions from improvised devices that rocked the Iraqi capital Tuesday, security sources and witnesses said.
SANA'A - Yemen Tuesday asked the US for help in convincing European countries to ease flight restrictions imposed in the wake of a foiled bomb plot involving US-bound parcels flown out from Sana'a, the Saba news agency reported.
BERLIN - A suspicious package intercepted Tuesday at German Chancellor Angela Merkel's office was confirmed to contain explosives, media reported.
ISLAMABAD - A gunman reported to be "mentally sick" opened indiscriminate gunfire from a car here Tuesday, triggering panic, a media report said.
ISLAMABAD - A powerful blast damaged a railway track near Pakistan's Hyderabad city Tuesday, affecting train services to Karachi, a media report said. No casualties were reported.
- Series of bomb attacks target embassies in Athens (Second Lead)
- Iran Plans to Execute Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani in Stoning Case
- Headley access given by US unprecedented: Menon
- Australia, Britain warn of Philippine travel
- Yemen begins massive hunt for Al Qaeda bomb maker, cleric
- Each parcel bomb could have blown up 50 jets, say experts
- Yemen protests German ban on Yemeni flights
- Parcel bomb addressed to Sarkozy found in Greece
- Young jihadi’s repatriation issue divides Canada
- Pope deplores Baghdad church bloodbath