TORONTO - The bombing of the Air India Kanishka that killed all 329 people never exercised Canadians even for a day, but the conviction of a young Afghan-Canadian Sunday for killing an American medic in Afghanistan in 2002 has outraged and divided the country.
MOSUL - Six people were killed and 12 injured Monday in a series of attacks in Iraq's northern city of Mosul, security sources said.
ATHENS - Greek police said they arrested two suspects carrying a parcel bomb addressed to French President Nicolas Sarkozy Monday, after a similar package exploded earlier at a courier company in Athens.
FATEHGARH SAHIB - Police Monday arrested three suspected Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) terrorists from Bugga Kanchiya village in Fatehgarh Sahib district of the state.
- India says it’s pursuing Headley extradition
- Elizabeth Smart Kidnapper On Trial
- Al Qaeda man gave tip-off on Yemen cargo bombs
- US didn’t share Headley’s name till a year after 26/11: Chidambaram
- Security grid warns of terror strikes in Kashmir
- Two policemen die, 12 hurt in Pakistan suicide bomb attack
- Osama Bin Laden’s Message Fails To Deter France
- Baghdad’s Hostage Crisis Ends
- Toll in Baghdad church seizure reaches 52 (Second Lead)
- Will kill 20 people for every Bodo killed, threatens NDFB
- Al Qaeda plotting new Lockerbie-style bombings