KOLKATA - A Maoist leader wanted in nine murder cases has been arrested in West Bengal's Bankura district, police said Friday.
WASHINGTON - The United States has warned Pakistani leaders that continued inaction against Taliban and Al Qaeda havens bordering Afghanistan could jeopardise some large US cash payouts to Islamabad, the Wall Street Journal said in a report.
SANAA - Five Pakistanis were arrested in Yemen Thursday for disseminating Al Qaeda ideology and inciting people to kill non-Muslims, Xinhua reported.
RAIPUR - A former village head abducted two days ago was executed by Maoists Thursday in front of villagers in Chhattisgarh after being charged with financial irregularities, officials said.
KOLKATA - Maoist posters were found in West Bengal's troubled West Midnapore district Thursday, police said.
- Gunfight outside Srinagar ends, two militants killed (Roundup)
- Kashmir gunfight: Third militant caught alive
- Kashmir gunfight ends, two militants die
- Peace interlocutor meets ULFA leaders in Guwahati jail
- Al Qaeda man linked to 9/11 had lunch at Pentagon
- Three Bodo militants arrested in Guwahati
- Sabotage caused Gyaneshwari train mishap, probe reveals
- India for global cooperation to combat terror: President
- Nine dead in bomb blast inside Philippine bus
- Man who tried selling arms to LTTE convicted in US
- India isn’t a threat to Pakistan, US tells Islamabad